Documents Required

If you are interested in applying for the citizenship program in St.Kitts, the following paperwork is needed. Our lawyers will be able assist with legal paperwork and required documents.

1. Main Applicant

The following forms and documents are required only once from the main applicant:

1. Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4-S or C4-R) and confirmation of funds having been wired to an escrow account. Also, in the case of Form C4-R, a copy of the executed real-estate contract.

2. One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.

3. One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.

2. Dependents, Spouse and Children

The following documents are required from each applicant , dependents, including children:

1. Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2).

2. Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children). The HIV test results must be not older than 3 months.

3. Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.

4. Certified copy of your current national identity card(s).

5. Six original passport-size photos of yourself taken within the past 6 months.

6. Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).

7. Original police clearance certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 12 years.

[note]Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application. [/note]

3. Married Persons

The following documents are required only if applicable, i.e. if married persons apply together:

(i) Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
(ii) Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).