The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has a long running “Citizenship-by-investment” program attracting foreigners, who make a substantial contribution to the development of the country. Investors along with any family members, can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase.
St Kitts passport is an excellent second passport for visa free travel to over 100+ countries in Europe, Caribbean. It usually takes 6 months to receive the passport after the investment is made.
– Visa free travel to all EU schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland
– No residency or visit to St Kitts needed
– Tax free – no income or wealth tax.
– Lifetime citizenship
– Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
– Privacy in small peaceful country.
– Dual citizenship benefits.
– Choice of Real estate investment.
– No Personal visit required
The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation, and only relatively few passports have been issued under this citizenship-by-investment program by the Government. It is a cheapest program to gain second citizenship for Americans.
Important: We work with many law firms in St.Kitts, officially appointed and authorized by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to represent and promote the Citizenship-by-Investment program.
As of Jan 2012, the Government of St.Kitts and Nevis, has increased the new investment amount. To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under its Citizenship-by-Investment Program, there are 2 options:
1. Hurricane Relief fund option requires USD 150,000 donation for a family of four. Additional fees such due diligence and processing fee apply. This scheme will close on March 30, 2018.
2. SIDF Contribution: A one time charity donation of minimum US$ 250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) + payment of processing fees. Additional fees apply for accompanying family members (see below).
3. Real Estate: Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members (see below).
The St Christopher (Kitts) and Nevis passport issued is valid for 10 years, which can be renewed thereafter. Please note it takes about 3-4 months processing time.
Accelerated Application Process
60 day Accelerated Application Process (AAP) option available subjected to $25,000 per applicant and $20,000 per dependent. Most applications are processed within 45 days under AAP
We can arrange for meetings in Dubai, London, Zurich. Please mention for appointments when you send us the online application.
1. Hurricane Relief Fund
The new Hurricane relief fund (HRF) announced by St Kitts and Nevis Government on Sep 22, 2017. Investors qualify for St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by paying USD 150,000 upto family of four to the Hurricane relief fund. This scheme be operational for 6 months and will close on March 31, 2018
The contribution requirements under HRF are:
- Main Applicant: USD 150,000
- Family of Four: USD 150,000 (spouse, main applicant, 2 dependents)
- Additional family dependents: USD 25,000
Due diligence and processing fee remains the same as SIDF.
2. SIDF Investment
Donation to Charity
The Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) is a charity setup by Saint Kitts Nevis Govt to raise funds for the displaced sugar industry workers. The minimum contribution about is $250,000 per person and it is non-refundable by the Government, once passport is granted.
Under the citizenship by donation option, there are four different categories, depending on the family members:
SIDF – Fee and Costs
The SIDF has $250,000 donation + Government fee + Due diligence fee for one person. Additional costs apply for more family members. Please see the fee schedule for single applicant and any accompanying family members. The SIDF option is the fastest and cheapest way to attain second citizenship and the processing time takes 4-6 months. The above mentioned include all government and due diligence and application fees.
3. Real Estate Investment
The real estate investment is a recoverable investment, but it is quite expensive because the minimum investment needed is USD 400,000, plus purchase costs, plus citizenship costs (see below).
We work with various real estate developers in St.Kitts and Nevis. For example: The Kittitian hill, Christophie Harbour is a Government approved real estate project, which qualifies for citizenship.
Approved Real Estate Projects
We also assist clients with numerous other Govt. approved real estate developer projects, through our real estate consultant in St.Kitts and Nevis. For the list of projects, please see this page.
Real Estate – Fee and Costs
The Government requires either an investment in approved real estate project with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees like Govt fee, due diligence fee, passport fee etc..
Note: The real estate option is a recoverable investment however, you can only sell your property after 5 years. As of new regulations from 2012, the next buyer qualifies for citizenship.
We can arrange for meetings in Dubai, London, Switzerland or in St.Kitts. Please contact us for appointments when you complete our online application.