The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has a long running “Citizenship-by-investment” program attracting foreigners, who make a substantial contribution to the development of the country. Investors along with any family members, can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase.
St Kitts passport is an excellent second passport for visa free travel to over 100+ countries in Europe, Caribbean. It usually takes 6 months to receive the passport after the investment is made.
– Visa free travel to all EU schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland
– No residency or visit to St Kitts needed
– Tax free – no income or wealth tax.
– Lifetime citizenship
– Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
– Privacy in small peaceful country.
– Dual citizenship benefits.
– Choice of Real estate investment.
– No Personal visit required
The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation, and only relatively few passports have been issued under this citizenship-by-investment program by the Government. It is a cheapest program to gain second citizenship for Americans.
Important: We work with many law firms in St.Kitts, officially appointed and authorized by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to represent and promote the Citizenship-by-Investment program.
- St Kitts passport is now the powerful CBI passport in the Caribbean with visa free access to 154 countries, including Russia, UK, Ireland, EU Schengen states.
- St Kitts committed expand visa waiver program with more countries and has recently signed visa waive to Mexico, Georgia, Albania. Since 2105, the government has signed visa waiver with 19 countries.
- St Kitts has tightened application checks and implemented biometric and fingerprinting requirement from applicants.
- St Kitts CBI scheme do not require taking Oath from applicants, unlike other countries.
- Real estate investment required reduced to $200,000 and must be held for 7 years. The Government implemented escrow legislation to protect citizenship investors. The real estate option is cheaper to big families instead of donation option.
- St Kitts issues biometric e-passport valid for 10 years under the CBI program. The passport can be collected through authorized agent or at embassy.
As of Jan 2012, the Government of St.Kitts and Nevis, has increased the new investment amount. To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under its Citizenship-by-Investment Program, there are two direct options:
Effective April 2018, the government reduced prices and introduced new Sustainable Growth Fund. Real estate investment also reduced.
1. Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
St Kitts and Nevis has launched new Sustainable Growth fund, effective from April 1, 2018 after the expiry of Hurricane Relief Fund. The Sustainable Growth Fund for a single applicant will require a contribution of US $150,000, inclusive of Government fees. The contribution for a family of up to four will be US $195,000 following incremental steps. The fund will benefit St Kitts and Nevis in sustainable areas such as healthcare, education, alternative energy, heritage, infrastructure, tourism and culture, climate change and resilience, and the promotion of indigenous entrepreneurship.
The contribution requirements under SGF are:
- Main Applicant: USD 150,000
- Family of Four: USD 195,000 (spouse, main applicant, 2 children)
- Additional family dependents: USD 25,000
2. Real Estate: Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 200,000 held for seven years before resale or US$ 400,000 held for five years before resale, plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members (see below). The real estate investment of US$400,000 investment may also attract two applicants at US$200,000 each plus government fees, but this can only be resold after 7 years
The St Christopher (Kitts) and Nevis passport issued is valid for 10 years, which can be renewed thereafter. Please note it takes about 3-4 months processing time.
Accelerated Application Process
60 day Accelerated Application Process (AAP) option available subjected to $25,000 per applicant and $20,000 per dependent. Most applications are processed within 45 days under AAP
We can arrange for meetings in Dubai, London, Zurich. Please mention for appointments when you send us the online application.
1. Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
St Kitts and Nevis has launched new Sustainable Growth fund under the CBI programme, effective from April 1, 2018 which will resume after the expiry of Hurricane Relief Fund. The Sustainable Growth Fund for a single applicant will require a contribution of US $150,000, inclusive of Government fees. The contribution for a family of up to four will be US $195,000 following incremental steps.
2. Hurricane Relief Fund
HRF fund option is closed as of March 30, 2018.
3. SIDF Investment
Donation to Charity
The Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) is a charity setup by Saint Kitts Nevis Govt to raise funds for the displaced sugar industry workers. The minimum contribution about is $250,000 per person and it is non-refundable by the Government, once passport is granted.
The SIDF investment option is currently closed and not available under CBI program
Under the citizenship by donation option, there are four different categories, depending on the family members:
SIDF – Fee and Costs
The SIDF has $250,000 donation + Government fee + Due diligence fee for one person. Additional costs apply for more family members. Please see the fee schedule for single applicant and any accompanying family members. The SIDF option is the fastest and cheapest way to attain second citizenship and the processing time takes 4-6 months. The above mentioned include all government and due diligence and application fees.
3. Real Estate Investment
The real estate investment is a recoverable investment, but it is quite expensive because the minimum investment needed is USD 200,000, plus purchase costs, plus citizenship costs (see below).
We work with various real estate developers in St.Kitts and Nevis. For example: The Kittitian hill, Christophie Harbour is a Government approved real estate project, which qualifies for citizenship.
Approved Real Estate Projects
We also assist clients with numerous other Govt. approved real estate developer projects, through our real estate consultant in St.Kitts and Nevis. For the list of projects, please see this page.
Real Estate – Fee and Costs
The Government requires either an investment in approved real estate project with a value of at least US$ 200,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees like Govt fee, due diligence fee, passport fee etc..
Note: The real estate option is a recoverable investment however, you can only sell your property after 7 years. As of new regulations from 2012, the next buyer qualifies for citizenship.
We can arrange for meetings in Dubai, London, Switzerland or in St.Kitts. Please contact us for appointments when you complete our online application.